For sale/rent
See on map



When buying a home do you know what you are letting yourself in for?

Properties can sometimes have  problems you will not be aware of.

Before you commit to purchasing a property it might be wise to instruct a qualified member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors to take a look at the property for you.

There are two main types of Survey you might want to instruct.

A Home Buyers Report or a Building Survey (previously called a Structural Survey).

Simply Fill Out the form below and a local George Authorised Property Surveyor will be in touch shortly.

Don't worry your recommended Surveyor will guide you and help you decide what Survey you should instruct.

However you may find the following articles helpful in the mean time.

Which Survey Should I Choose?

Description of the RICS HomeBuyer Service